TDS / Conductivity are the primary controlling parameters for any process used in a wide variety of industries ranging from water, chemical, pharmaceutical, food processing etc. Our online controllers are used to monitors these process parameters continuously and helps to take corrective action with its relay & current outputs. These reliable, accurate and robust meters are designed with a compact housing which fits in standard industry panel. Also these meters can be easily calibrated and can display multiple parameters at the same time.
- Microprocessor based for fast and accurate measurements.
- Weatherproof Case and Compact Design (IP 54)
- Programmable Relay & 4 to 20mA Outputs with user defined Hysteresis
- Programmable High & Low Alarm functions
- 1/4 DIN Fitting on the Standard Industry Panel
- Galvanic separation between Input , Output & Supply
- Auto Buffer Adjustment with Automatic Temperature Compensation
- Large Backlight LCD Display
||0 to 10000 PPM
||0 to 100mS/cm
||0 to 100 Deg C
||± 1 mv
||0.01 µS/cm – 1mS/cm
||0.1 Deg C
||2 Programmable Relay Outputs (Max: 250V/10A) With User Defined Range Adjustment
||4 to 20 mA Isolated DC Output (Max Load : 750 Ώ)
||220 VAC @ 50 Hz
||Size: 96 × 96 × 110 mm, Mounting Details: 1/4 DIN Panel Mount (Cut out Size : 92 x 92 mm)(Depth: 110 mm)
|Sensor* (By Defualt)
||Parameter: TDS/Conductivity, Model: Conductivity Industrial Electrode, Code: AME-CN-IGP, Qty: 1
||Specs:- Process Connection: 3/4", Temp I/P: PT 100 , Material: Glass Sensor with PVC Housing. Dimensions: 28 x 165 mm, Lenght: 5M, Temperature Range: Upto 90 DegC
||*Note: Sensor model depends on system requirements. Confrim for suitable sensor model with sales person before ordering.
Our product Quality at RAKIRO BIOTECH SYS PVT LTD is never an accident, It is a habit.